Monday, May 7, 2007

Rings...

Several years ago, as I was typing away on my computer at home, I glanced down and noticed that the diamond was missing from my engagement ring!!! I searched the house high and low, looked everywhere, and we never found the diamond. It wasn't just any diamond, it was my hubby's grandma's stone in a setting that we picked out when we got engaged. To say I was crushed and very upset would be an understatement.

At the time, things were very tight financially for us, so I was not able to get a stone to replace that one. I purchased a cheap wedding band to wear in its place until I was able to buy a new diamond. It's been about 7 years now, and I still do not have a diamond.

I've been thinking about it a lot lately, so I did some searching for a new diamond. I found some gorgeous diamonds at MySolitaire! Not only do they have Diamond Rings in every setting imaginable, they also have lose diamonds that I could purchase and put in my original setting!

However, this is going to be a lot harder decision than I realized! Yes, I love my original setting, but now that I haven't worn it for 7 years, I'm not as attached to it as I used to be! lol! I used to wear yellow gold all the time, and that's what my original ring is, but now I tend to wear white gold or silver jewelry! The pictures on their website are gorgeous and they have so many choices! Their Wedding Rings come in so many different styles! And, you can shop by price too.

I'll have to show the site to my hubby and see what he thinks... We picked the first ones out together, so we'll pick the second ones out together too!

No comments: