Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Frustration....

There is nothing, I repeat, nothing, more frustrating that watching your child suffer and not knowing what to do for them....

My 16 yo dd Becca has been going through some serious health issues for the past 7 months (you can get more details on it all at my Soul Cysters blog) and we just spent another day in Pittsburgh at the doctors office, only to be told that they don't know what to do to help her with her pain, and are referring us to another doctor...

I left there feeling like a terrible mom for not being able to stop her pain! So, I called Children's Hospital and asked to speak to someone who could help us coordinate all the doctors together so that they can hopefully compare everything they have already done and come up with some solutions... I sure hope this works! They are supposed to call me in the morning and see what they can do....

In the meantime, please, please keep Becca in your prayers that this horrible pain will be lifted from her and that she can start leading the life of a normal 16 year old....

No comments: