Friday, May 11, 2007

It's Friday!

Woo Hoo! We made it to Friday! Finally! lol!

Let's see, what is planned for the weekend?

First, Jillian will be performing in "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown" again tonight and Saturday evening. I went to the show last night and it is hilarious! Jillian is just one of the kids because 6-8th graders could not have lead roles in this production since they had their own musical (Annie) in the fall last year. But she loves being part of the chorus. Most of the lead parts are in Becca's class (Juniors) so I know them all well. They did fantastic! My favorite is JJ as Snoopy. He is such a ham!!!

Frank and I, my mom, and my brother Ray and his wife Lisa will be going to the show Saturday night. Then on Sunday, we are invited over to Ray and Lisa's for dinner on Mother's Day! Yeah! Lisa is pregnant with their first child and is due in November, so this will be her first Mother's Day!!! We are so excited about this baby!!! They've been married 15 years (almost 16!) so it is a long awaiting arrival for all of us!

Frank will be working on getting my pond finished that he bought me for my birthday in March.... I can't wait till it's finished! I'll post pictures when it's done....

It looks like the weather is going to be wonderful for the whole weekend. Finally!!!! Have a Great weekend everyone!

No comments: