Friday, May 11, 2007

Discovery Cove, Sea World and Animal Kingdom!

That's where we're going for Becca's Make A Wish!!! I just got off the phone with the coordinator and everything is almost all set up for the end of June...

We'll spend our first full day at Discovery Cove and all 4 of us get to swim with the dolphins!!! Becca is so excited about this! That's what her actual wish was... to swim with dolphins! At first they thought that just Becca and Jillian would swim with the dolphins and that was fine with us, but then they said that all four of us get to go in with them!!! Oh my gosh, I'm excited too! lol!

The next day, we go to Sea World and spend the day there. Is the one in Orlando similar to the one that used to be in Ohio? I LOVED the shows they put on in Ohio! The girls love the penguins the best!

Then we go to Animal Kingdom for a day. I went to their website and it looks like that's a bunch of shows all about animals... like Lion King and Finding Nemo.... that will be a blast!

Then our last day is a free day where we will be driving to see my dad's sister's family and we'll get to meet my little cousin Hannah for the first time!!! I can't wait to meet that precious sweetheart.... And I'll get to see my cousins who I haven't seen in over 10 years!

I'm still in awe that Becca has been given this trip and cannot even imagine what it will be like. We've never gone on a real family vacation before (except camping...) and the girls have never flown! So they are just a tad excited! And MAW has gone above and beyond what her original wish was!

My hope and prayers are that we can get things straightened out with Becca's health so that she isn't in pain while we are there.... But MAW keeps assuring us that if Becca is having a bad day, she will be able to go and rest....

Just had to share... it's starting to seem real now Embarrassed

Bev

No comments: