Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Blogtipping!

It’s Blogtipping Day! And it’s also the first anniversary of Blogtipping! The first monthly Blogtipping Day was exactly one year ago today. Time flies when you’re surprising other bloggers with free praise and blogging tips!

I Love Blogtippng SignBlogtipping Definition: Blogtipping is where you publish a blog post in which you link to three unsuspecting blogs and offer three compliments and/or one helpful tip to each blogger. (Or adapt those numbers to your own preferences; the principle of selflessness is what matters most here.) Blogtipping is a refreshing and useful surprise that can start a blogger’s month with a huge smile!

The first calendar day of each month is a new Blogtipping Day. Who will you sneak up behind and tip next time?

I plan to surprise three bloggers on the first calendar day of each month and offer each one three items of praise. The idea behind blogtipping is to give a tip as well, but I’m still very new to blogging myself and will hold off on the tipping and just give praise this month.

Since the purpose of blogtipping is simply to help and encourage other bloggers, please feel free to blogtip whenever, whomever and however you wish.

So, on to my list!

Blogtippee 1: Parent Hacks

1. Wow, what a fantastic blog! This one looks like it's been around for over a year and a half and has lots of great advice for parents with kids of all ages!

2. Filled with pictures! I love seeing pictures on blogs. Great, great job!

3. I love how the categories are broken down by ages, plus other categories. If I'm interested in seeing posts on 13-18 year olds, all I have to do is click on the category for that age and there are tons of posts to read through!

Blogtippee 2: Table for Five

1. This is a great read about a family of five and their daily life. Elizabeth shares lots of stories, reviews, gift ideas and all kinds of other posts! I found it very entertaining.

2. Love the post about being an Amazing Parent! I plan to write my own post after this one and reply back to Table for Five.

3. I'm also thrilled that through Table for Five, I found Girls Gone Child... my next Blogtippee!

Blogtippee 3: Girls Gone Child

1. Wow. This girl writes many of the things I am thinking! I could spend hours here reading her archives! Read her Good Parent post and admit you are a great parent!

2. Her story about SheNANNYgans: Introducing Lauren is so inspirational! It helps you believe that you can do anything you set your mind to!

3. She also has many very funny, down to earth stories too. I will definitely be checking this one out often!


That's it for this month! Check out the links above and pay them a visit! I'm sure you'll be happy you did!

2 comments:

Table4Five said...

Bev, thank you so much!! Definitely drop me a line when you've written your Amazing Parent post so I can read it!

anonymous said...

Fine tippin', Bev!