Sunday, April 29, 2007

That's Disgusting!

I was tagged by Cinnamon over at My Life as a Work at Home Mom for a blog challenge of posting a disgusting thing that I found at my house. I've read a few others who were tagged and they were indeed disgusting! lol!

The rules are simple:

1) Post at least one disgusting thing you have found in your house.
2) Link back to this post
3) Link back to the blogger that Tagged you
4) Go tag another blogger.

So, let's see... something that I found disgusting would be a wet swimming suit and towel that were left in a plastic bag from Labor Day until the following May! My youngest went swimming at a friends house and when she came home, she left her wet swimsuit and towel in the plastic bag in the closet of her room. I kept asking her where it was, and she kept saying she didn't remember.... Somehow it had other things piled on top of it all winter long and was not found until she did Spring cleaning in her room. When she opened the bag, it reeked so bad that we threw the whole bag away! YUCK!!!!

Ok now that I’ve aired my dirty laundry, it’s your turn!

Tag you are it!

Anita and Kara at A Tale of 2 WAHM's

Lauren at ScrappinWAHM'sJournal

Val at Working WAHM

No comments: