Monday, April 23, 2007

Now I need a Credit Card!

With Prom expenses, and a trip to Quebec in June with the French Club at school for my daughter Becca, I'm going to need another credit card!

So, how do I know which credit card is best? I found an online tool that will help me compare credit cards so that I know which one will work for my circumstances. Do I want one that will give me airline miles, free gas, or hotel or car rewards? Or do I actually need a business credit card? I do have a small business, so maybe an Advanta credit card would work best for me....

They also have some interesting articles on applying for secured credit cards and one that I really found helpful entitled, Why Your College Student SHOULD have a Credit Card. Becca will be leaving for college in a little over a year and I definitely need this information!

At CreditorWeb, I can compare credit cards and even easily insert any search criteria that I'm looking for. This helps me become well informed before I even apply for a credit card.

1 comment:

senseibasil said...

There's a lot of credit cards out in the market. Choosing which right and the best one for you would be a slow process but rewarding at the end.

When choosing your credit card, be sure of it that it's secured credit card for the name speak for itself it's "secured". Not only that it will also help you rebuild and build you with a good credit history and as an plus factor about it you wouldn't worry anymore about overspending and going overboard your credit line.