Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Best No Bake Cookies

I LOVE these cookies, and so do all my friends. They often tell me that they've tried many different No Bake Cookies and these are the Best!

Chocolate/Peanut Butter Drop Oat Cookies
2 cups sugar
4 tbls cocoa
1/2 cup milk
Mix together in sauce pan, bring to boil, stir frequently, then boil for 2 full minutes.

Remove from heat and add
1/4 lb butter
1 cup peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla

Stir still smooth and everything mixed.

Add 2 cups oats, mix together, then drop on wax paper.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Oh Bev, I am just sitting here longing for chocolate cookies. Non bake one and then I see your recipe... I will NOT make them!! *trying to strain myself as I run into the kitchen* :)

Like your site and I'm happy to see how handy you are.

*I'm from Momgadget, that's where I found you :)*

Bev said...

I ONLY make these if we are taking them somewhere, otherwise, I eat most of them! They are very, very addictive! Thanks for the comment!

Bev