Monday, April 16, 2007

Just Say Hi....

Dating sites.... considering I'm a happily married woman of 20+ years, I don't have a need for a dating site. However, you can't help but notice that there seem to be hundreds of different dating sites available today. Everywhere you look, whether it's online or on TV, or even on the radio, you'll see ads for various dating sites.

So if I were single, how would I choose between them all? Do I want to pay to find someone, or do I want a service that is free? Do I want to leave a phone message or be able to see a picture of someone on line?

Just Say Hi offers you the chance to "check someone out" by their online profile. You can even look for someone by zipcode and/or age. And, it's FREE! They want to help you find the relationships that matter. And, they want to spread free love to the world!

If you don't want to pay for online dating, check out Just Say Hi. It's FREE!

No comments: