Friday, January 11, 2008

Lion King!


I am sooo excited! We are going to see The Lion King in Pittsburgh tomorrow! The show is coming to Pittsburgh for a about a month. It's the same show that Jillian saw when she went to New York City two years ago with the Chorus in school. She keeps telling us how amazing it is, and I keep seeing the previews on the tv. I can't wait!!!

This evening, the girls are both going out with friends, so Frank and I are on our own! Woo Hoo! We're going to go out to dinner with some good friends of ours, and I'm very much looking forward to it. We're invited back to their house after dinner, so I made an apple pie last night to take with us. It smelled so good after it was done baking! It was very hard to control ourselves and NOT eat it last night! lol!

There's nothing going on Sunday except for church, so hopefully I can get some sewing in during the afternoon. I need to finish up a quilt for Hunter, and I also want to get started on a making a few wallets. I purchased the pattern and it came in last week. The girls each want one. I'll post pictures when I get them done!

Have a Great weekend!

No comments: