Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Busy week!

Over the hump day! Yeah! We had a nice relaxing weekend, but things have been going full swing so far this week...

We're counting down the days to our Marching Band trip to Disney! Only 19 more days till we leave!!! The kids had band practice and a meeting about the trip on Monday night and they all tried on their uniforms to make sure they fit. I can't believe how many hems we have to let down in the pants! So many kids have gotten quite a bit taller just since the last football game at the end of October!

Between my brother, sister and I, we have worked out a plan to send my mom down to Tallahassee while we are in Orlando! She will fly down the same day we leave and go to my aunt's house (my dad's sister). My cousin and his wife will drive down on Wednesday to spend a few days with us in Orlando, and then my aunt and a couple other cousins and my mom will drive down Friday and stay till Sunday. So mom will get to visit with Aunt Janet for a week, and get to go to Disney with the band!

She cried when I told her last night that she was going! She hasn't been down there for 12 years... so she's very excited to spend some time at Aunt Janet's house and to see the kids in Disney.

This Sunday is my nephew Hunter's baptism at our church! We're going to have a little luncheon afterward for anyone who'd like to come. He's so precious! We stopped in to visit him last Sunday and spent a couple hours just enjoying him! He was awake the whole time! It's so neat to see him so alert! He smiles really big every time he hears my brother say, "Hey buddy!" to him! He sure knows his daddy!!!

Have a great week!

No comments: