Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Secret Sister Swap!

I'm participating in my very first ever online Secret Sister swap! I was a little leery about doing a secret sister with someone I don't know, but since it was with someone from wahm.com, my favorite website, I figured I couldn't go too wrong!

So, my package came yesterday! Woo Hoo! Was I excited! I opened it up and it was filled with stuff! I got a snowman dishtowel and pot holder, some honey almond shower gel and body cream, It's a Mom Thing book, angel notecards, grocery list with magnet on the back, a little bowl with magnets and Christmas decorations, Sudoku book, some warm fuzzy socks, and a bunch more!!! Can you believe it!!!

I had my box almost ready to go, but now I feel like I need to add some more to it... I'm going to stop at Walmart tomorrow after work and see what I can find.... I hope she likes it!

No comments: