Saturday, December 15, 2007

Doing a little dreaming...

If you could go anywhere in the world that you wanted to, where would you go? An online friend of mine just returned from a trip to Europe that she won courtesy of her home based direct sales business. What a great opportunity!

I honestly am not sure where I could go if money was no option... Jillian was in a phase for a while where she wanted to go to Spain and marry a bull fighter! Okay, seeing a bullfight is not exactly on my list of activities I'd do while in Spain! lol! Check out these hotels in Spain if you're ever planning to go there. If that doesn't interest you, maybe instead you could check out the hotels in Barcelona and take a Cable Car that would run from Barceloneta Beach over to Montjuic. I think that's something we'd all enjoy, however I've been told that if you are afraid of heights, this might not be for you!

When Becca went to Quebec with her French class last summer, they visited several very large cathedrals, so she may be more interested visiting Palma de Mallorca where they have an amazing Gothic Cathedral from the XIII century and lovely gardens. She could take some gorgeous pictures of all the flowers by going there! Or, perhaps she'd rather stay in one of the hotels in Malaga and visit the Picasso Museum where there is a collection of thousands of his works!

Whatever we would visit, I'm sure it would be a vacation of a lifetime.... guess I can always keep dreaming!

No comments: