Monday, December 24, 2007

Kunkle Christmas...

Yesterday was my family's Christmas at my house. What a great time we had! The highlight of the day of course, was when Hunter finally got there! lol! The girls didn't think he'd ever come! They just love their little cousin!


We ate a great dinner (if I do say so myself! lol!), then opened gifts. The kids were excited to get quite a few gift cards and can't wait to go shopping and spend it! lol! Hunter had more gifts than anyone! Can you see the "tools" that we got him! I couldn't resist the little plush tool box that had his name on it! I have a feeling that little guy is going to be a bit spoiled! lol!

Today is Christmas Eve. Becca and I are both working, but we'll go to church tonight for Christmas Even services, then home to get ready for bed! I'm very anxious for the girls to see what we got them this year... and I have a special surprise for Frank too! It's going to be a great day tomorrow!

Have a very, Merry Christmas everyone! And remember, Jesus is the reason for the season!

No comments: