Thursday, July 12, 2007

Spence Diamonds are gorgeous!

I'm still on the lookout for the perfect Engagement ring since I lost the diamond in mine a few years ago. I was heartbroken when I lost it as it was Frank's grandmother's diamond that was set in a ring that we picked out.

I ran across Spence Diamonds online and saw that they have a beautiful selection of engagement rings as well as bracelets, earrings and pendant necklaces. Their online selection is very large with a wide variety of choices but you can visit one of their showroom locations to view their full selection of over 4000 diamond ring designs. The pictures on their site are very clear and can be enlarged to see a lot of detail.

The Diamond Education link explains the 4 C's in diamonds... carat, clarity, color and cut. That's a big help to someone like me who is most definitely NOT an expert! lol!

I just love this beautiful Diamond Cross Necklace!

Stop by and check them out. I'm sure you'll find something you like!

No comments: