Tuesday, July 10, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I was tagged by Fiona over at Dragonfly Crafts to list 8 facts or habits about myself.... Time to get my thinking cap on!

Here are the rules:

A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.

B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Here are mine:

1. I HATE doing laundry. I love clean clothes, don't get me wrong, but I just HATE doing it! I procrastinate until I have way too much to do, then have loads and loads to do all at one time. I tell myself that if I just did one or two loads a day, I'd always be caught up... but somehow that just doesn't seem to happen! lol!

2. I LOVE making crafts of all kinds, especially sewing. However I have quite a few WIP (works in progress) and need to finish a few before I start anything else new.

3. I'm a middle child. I have an older sister and a younger brother. My hubby is a middle child as well, with an older brother and a younger sister.

4. We live in the country with a horse farm right behind our house. I love it here and can't imagine ever living in a city. We lived in a small city when we first got married, but soon moved out of town. Hubby is also a country boy, so it hasn't been hard deciding where to live.

5. I love to bake things... bread, cakes, muffins, pies, any kind of desserts. I like to cook nice meals too, but hate how rushed I am after work and don't enjoy it as much. I'd rather bake in the evenings after things have slowed down a little.

6. I love to sing. I sing in our church choir, and I always sing in the car (just ask my kids! lol!). I've even been known to sing along with the songs playing in stores and restaurants ;)

7. I work full time in a funeral home designing monuments for about 30 other funeral homes. I love my boss and his family and they have been wonderful about the time I've needed off since Becca's illnesses, but I would much prefer to be home... if I could find a way to work from home, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

8. And last, but not least, I am extremely close to my family and hubby's family. My brother and his wife live about 15 minutes away, my sister and her family about 8 minutes away and my mom about 2 minutes away. We do a lot of family type activities together and I love it. Hubby's family is about 3 hours north of us and we don't get to visit nearly as often as we'd like because the kids are involved in so much. But when we do visit, we all get together and always have a good time.

So, let's see... who should I tag? I'm heading over to Mommy's Helper to find a few fellow bloggers to tag ;) How about Val, Angela, Marti, Stefani, Amber, Lara, Angie, and Michelle. Whew! It's hard to come up with 8! lol! Good luck ladies!

7 comments:

Marti said...

I like your list and appreciate the tag. Not sure I'll find time (it requires thinking, something I don't seem to find a moment to do - LOL)

I did add you to my blogroll, and appreciate being on yours!

Hope you have a great day!

TAMmommy said...

Bev...

Thanks for the comments and the tag!

I am working on my post right now, although it is going to take me some time. I have five items right now, but more than that...who to tag!

Thanks!!
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Bev... thanks for the comment and tag. I've listed mine. I hope I can find 8 people... :-D

Amber Bishop said...

Bev,

Thanks for the honor. I will work on it tomorrow.

Val said...

I have posted to your Meme. I will come up with more links when I wake up. Didn't get it until way late this evening. :)

Anonymous said...

Love your answers. I must come and do your washing but will you iron for me? I hate ironing.... I know what you mean about the singing. I too start singing in shops and think "oh was I singing out loud".

Bev said...

Ironing??? No way! lol! That's almost as bad as laundry! lol! I buy all 'wash and wear' clothes so I don't have to iron ;)

Bev