Saturday, July 14, 2007

My First Quilting Class!

I'm so excited! I'm going to be taking my very first quilting class on Tuesday! Yes, I've made several quilts before, but I've been totally self-taught and often wonder if I'm doing it "right". Well, a new little Quilt Shop opened up about 5 miles from my house and I've been meaning to stop in.... so today I did!

She has an adorable little shop with tons of fabric and lots and lots of quilts all over the place as examples. So, I picked out 3 different bolts of cloth and she's going to teach me everything, from cutting to sewing, starting Tuesday! Woo Hoo!

I really am looking forward to this. I learned totally on the internet, just going from site to site and reading everything I could find... so I'm anxious to see what I'm doing right... or wrong! lol!

Stop over at my craft site, EasyCrafts4fun to see my latest project... a baby quilt for our preacher's daughter.

No comments: