Thursday, July 5, 2007

Picture problems...

I seem to be having problems with my pictures showing up :( I'll have to upload the pictures and try again. Sometimes they show up and other times they don't.

We're still sorting through the 2,500 + pictures to figure out which ones we're going to print for an album, and which ones we're giving to grandma. It's so hard to choose cause so many of them are fantastic shots! Hopefully we'll get through it later this week so the prints can be made next week.

Becca and I are heading to Ohiopyle Friday after I get off work to join Frank and Jillian camping. They went down on Wednesday and will stay through Sunday. This is a yearly trip with a group of Frank's relatives and friends from Rochester, NY. A majority of the gang goes White Water Rafting one of the days when we are there. Through the years, we've dwindled in numbers, but this is last years group that rafted. Frank is the second one from the left.

At one point, we had over 40 people rafting! We've been going for about 16 years now. I used to raft every year, but have finally decided to just stay back at camp where it's warm and dry! lol!

So, pray for good weather this weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blogs and just wanted to let you know I have tagged you on my blog if you are interested.