Thursday, June 7, 2007

We're going camping!

I love camping. I really do. It's my time to actually get to relax a bit and not have to worry about the phone or the computer or anything else except eating! lol!

We're heading north tomorrow after work to our family camper that we share with Frank's family. Friday's weather is a little questionable, possible thunderstorms in the evening, but Saturday and Sunday look great! Mid 70's with only a 10% chance of rain! Woo Hoo!!!!

Frank's whole family is coming down Saturday for a cookout and to celebrate Becca's and Frank's birthdays next week. It will be so nice to see them all.... haven't been able to go up to visit since February, which is way too long....

We head back home early on Sunday so that I can wash all Becca's clothes and get her packed... she heads to Quebec for 5 days with her French class on Monday morning at 5 a.m.! I still can't believe she'll be gone for her 17th birthday *cry*.... It's the first birthday she hasn't been with me... I know, I know, suck it up mom! lol!

Bev

No comments: