Friday, June 1, 2007

Vacation coming up!





It's hard to believe but our Florida trip is coming up very, very quickly! We're taking this trip for Becca's Make A Wish... she was diagnosed with Bladder Cancer in November 2006. Her wish was to swim with dolphins, so they are sending us to Discovery Cove in Orlando! The girls have never flown before, so they are very, very excited!

We got our final plans last week, and besides Discovery Cove, they are sending us to Sea World and Adventure Island! It's going to be an amazing trip and we can hardly wait! I'm sure I'll be posting lots of pictures when we come back! Until then, watch the ticker to see how many days until we leave!!!

2 comments:

. said...

Hello Bev,

I just wanted to say that I wish your daughter Becca as well as you and your family all the best, I hope you guys have lots of fun!

Jacky said...

I'm sorry to hear about Becca but I hope you all have a blast on your trip (or did have a blast if you already went????).