Monday, June 11, 2007

Hard week for me...

We had a beautiful weekend.... Saturday was great at the campground with Frank's whole family there. His Mom and Dad, sister Beth, and her son Denton, and brother David, and his wife Cathy, and kids, Cole and Blake, came for dinner. Then his sister's daughter Breanna and her boyfriend came after she got off work. So we had the whole gang there to sit around the fire and chat. It's been several months since we've all been able to get together, so it was very nice...

We headed back home on Sunday and my whole family came over in the afternoon for a cookout. My brother Ray and his wife Lisa swam in our pool with Jillian and my nephew Kenny. Becca is recovering from strep throat and a sinus infection, so she didn't swim.

Then, Becca headed to Quebec first thing this morning until Saturday... *sniff, sniff*... It's going to be a long week with her gone. Frank left for Harrisburg and won't be back till Thursday night, so it's just me and Jillian this week. She's got a Girl Scout picnic tonight and I have a meeting while she's there, but Tuesday night, I plan to let her have her choice of where she wants to go for dinner. She's looking forward to some mommy/Jillian time and so am I.

Please keep Becca in your prayers as she's out of the country with her French class! I know she'll be fine, but I can't help but worry....

No comments: