Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Dream Vacations...

With our Florida vacation coming up so soon, a friend and I were talking about going on a dream vacation. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Well, for me, the answer was pretty easy.... I would absolutely love to go to Hawaii!!! That is one place I have always wanted to go! But I've always thought that it would be way too expensive for us...

Well.... I've been doing some checking! I found a great site called Hawaiian Beach Rentals.  They offer thousands of choices for Hawaii vacation rentals, vacation homes, villas, condos, hotels, resorts, cottages, apartments and bed and breakfasts on Oahu, Maui, Kauai and the Big Island. You can click on links for each island and find pictures and prices for the vacation homes, condos and hotels.

I found some great condo rental rates in Kauai! I was amazed at their prices! They have a villa rental that sleeps four for only $186 a night!!! It has it's own pool and is only 3 blocks from the beach! There are pictures of each condo with quite a few views of the inside and outside.

They also offer vacation packages that can include airfare and car rental, which we would definitely need ;)

So, now I have to do some serious planning and start saving some money! Hawaii. . . now THAT would be a real dream vacation!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aloha,
There are links to our website, Hawaiian Beach Rentals, on this post, and also at:

http://bevsbits.blogspot.com/2007/06/dream-vacations.html

http://bevsbits.blogspot.com/2007_06_01_archive.html

Can you please remove the post or just our links?

Best regards,
Sandra

Bev said...

I removed the links for you. Aloha!