Sunday, March 16, 2008

Nice weekend....

Boy, did I have a nice weekend! We didn't do much of anything, and that's what made it so good! Friday, Jilli went to a school dance, and Becca had some friends over to watch a movie in her, so hubby and I just watched tv. Saturday morning, Becca had to work, I had Angel Food sign ups at the church, but the afternoon was spent doing laundry and working on a quilt for Jilli. Hubby made spaghetti for dinner while I was busy sewing! Becca went out with her friends and Jilli's friend came over the spend the night.

Sunday after church, Becca begged me to finally make curtains for her bedroom, so I took a break from Jilli's quilt to work on that instead. Hubby made homemade pizza for lunch (yummm!), THEN, he also made dinner! Yes, that is 3 meals in a row!!! It is most definitely a record in our house!!! lol!

Kids have school Monday through Thursday, but they're off Friday and Monday... so is Frank... but I have to work :( Frank and Jilli are going to head up to my inlaws Friday morning and stay till Saturday afternoon just to visit for a while since we missed going last week because of the snow.

It's Holy week, so we'll be going to church Thursday night and Friday night. I think I might even get up for Sunrise Service on Easter morning! I haven't done that in years! We're playing the chimes in the choir on both Maundy Thursday and Easter morning.

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.