Saturday, March 8, 2008

More snow...

We were supposed to go to my inlaws this weekend for a visit. They live 3 hours north of us, almost to the New York border. I always enjoy my visits with them not only because we get to see my mother and father in law, but we always get to see hubby's brother's family and his sister and her kids.

But, once again, the weather would not cooperate with us!!! Monday it was in the mid 60's here, but by mid week, it was back down in the 30's. Friday, another front came through from the west which affected my inlaws first, and then us today. They were hit with quite a bit of snow and ice last night, and we got it this afternoon.

After being in Florida just a little over a month ago, I am so ready for warmer weather!!! It really makes you want to relocate to someplace warmer! During the drive down in the bus, we could watch the difference in the weather. We left in about 20 degree weather with lots of snow and ice in the evening. By morning, we were already in warmer weather! We stopped to eat breakfast and didn't even need coats!

I'll probably never leave good old PA, but it is fun to dream once in a while, especially when you're cold! lol!

No comments: