Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving joy!

What a wonderful Thanksgiving we had this year! As usual, we traveled to my inlaws in Corry on Thursday, but we didn't have our big meal until Saturday, since several family members had to work. So, on Thursday, we just relaxed and spent time visiting with my inlaws.

Friday, we got up and did a little Black Friday shopping. We didn't get a whole lot because we were still waiting on Christmas lists from the niece and nephews. Friday evening, I traveled to Warren to visit with my friends from my K-68 Koinonia weekend. We had a great time! It was wonderful to see the girls again! DeColores!

Saturday the gang all came over the our big Thanksgiving dinner! Boy did we eat!!! Beth outdid herself, as usual, and had tons of food! Everything was delicious! Then we headed to the local bowling alley for Denton's birthday. Beth, Frank and I took the kids. We had a great time and even we bowled a few rounds... now I remember why I don't bowl on a league any more! lol!

Then it was back to Grandma and Grandpa's house for some cake and birthday presents. The whole day was very enjoyable. I hate that we live so far away from everyone, but it really is nice to get together with everyone each time we go to visit.

Please keep the whole family in your prayers as several family members are going through some rough health times... Luv ya guys!!!

No comments: