Friday, November 30, 2007

TGIF!!!

Thank goodness it's Friday! It's been a long week! I think it just seems long because I only had to work 3 days last week since it was Thanksgiving and had to work a full 5 days this week.

Anyway, it's Friday. Jillian had Dinner Theatre practice till 5:00, and Becca got to babysit my new nephew Hunter tonight! Lisa and Ray took my mom out for her birthday (which is next Tuesday) and they asked Becca to come up to babysit while they were gone. Becca was so excited! He slept most of the time she was there, but she just enjoyed watching him and holding him! He's gained about 2 pounds since he was born and he's now 5 weeks old! Wow, it's going fast!

Frank and I ran to Indiana to pick up some wood for some projects he's working on for Christmas gifts. When he gets them finished, I'll post some pictures on my easycrafts4fun site. I dropped him off at home, then headed to Blairsville to see the Fabulous Firs at the community center. Area businesses and groups decorate trees then raffle them off to the highest bidder. They also have a bunch of chinese auction items such as gift baskets and gift certificate that you buy chances for. I hope I win something! The trees were gorgeous! They all did a wonderful job.

Tomorrow Jillian is going to the Aviary in Pittsburgh with her Girl Scout troop then shopping at Pittsburgh Mills. I'm helping out with Angel Food orders, and Becca has to work from 9-1 at the pharmacy. Then I plan to get out all the Christmas decorations and get started decorating!

It should be a fun weekend! Hope you enjoy yours!

No comments: