Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas Shopping...

I am actually doing very, very well with my Christmas shopping this year! I'm usually one of those people that waits till the week before Christmas to even start shopping! But this year, I decided to do quite a bit of online ordering and have even purchased a few items at the local store too.

Let's see, I have all the nieces and nephews done except for one.... I have quite a few gifts for the girls purchased and only have one or two more things to get for Becca. I even have a big gift for Frank already! Hee hee!

I think this honestly has to be a record! The hardest part is keeping it quiet as to what I got everyone! Anyone else have that problem?

1 comment:

no one said...

Bev, I read this! LOL
I also have BIG time trouble keeping my mouth shut!!!! LOL