Friday, February 27, 2009

Time flies....

It's been a busy winter. Becca finished her first semester of college and started her second. She's doing very well in college and enjoys it a lot. She's excited because her best friend, who was commuting, is now living in the same dorm she is, so they get to hang out a lot more.

Jillian is busy as a Freshman in high school and is very busy with the competition majorette squad. She loves it and always has a baton in her hand. I'm so proud of how much she has improved in this past year! She can't wait till the weather gets better so she can practice outside.

We're trying to make plans for summer vacations.... first is a trip to NYC with some of my girlfriends the same time that the Chorus and Band are going... except we are going by ourselves! It's going to be sooo much fun!!! Then we have the annual Ohiopyle camping/rafting trip with friends and relatives... then we're planning a 4-5 day vacation with Frank's brother's family. I am really, really looking forward to that trip! We get along so well with them, and so do all the kids, so I know that's going to be fun!

I'm going to post some pictures this weekend of Jill at her dance in January. She had a lot of fun with her boyfriend and looked soooo grown up!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Sounds like you're keeping busy, Bev. Great to hear an update. I can't believe Becca's 1st semester is over. Time does fly. I'm really glad to hear that Jillian is doing well with the majorette squad.

Angie
www.losingitandlovingit.com/blog

Rintusir cuttack said...

buy goji berry


Nice post...I can't believe Becca's 1st semester is over. Time does fly. I'm really glad to hear that Jillian is doing well with the majorette squad.