Thursday, August 21, 2008

Almost here...

Yep, it's almost here. Tomorrow is move in day for Becca at college. Wow... how the heck did I get old enough to have a daughter going to college???

You should see our living room... there is "stuff" from one end to the other. She has most everything packed pretty well. We're going to load it all in the van tonight, then we leave around 9:30 a.m. to head to campus! Her move in time is 10:30. We'll stick around for a few hours, probably eat lunch on campus, then we head to Pittsburgh to see Jillian perform in the Kennywood parade...

Thank goodness, Saturday is a free day.... we had thought Becca's move in day was Saturday, so we kept it open. After the week I've had, I need a Saturday that has absolutely nothing planned on it!

So, be thinking of me on Friday as I move my baby into college!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Bev, I'll be thinking of you this weekend. I know how hard it is for us Mom's when our babies leave the nest. Hang in there and it's ok to cry!

Angie said...

I'm having issues posting. Hopefully you don't get tons from me.

Just wanted to say how exciting it is for you guys and it will be fun hearing college updates. Have fun and be safe as you travel.

Marti said...

Awww, hugs to you! My youngest graduated high school in May, but she is "undecided" about what she wants to do right now. That's OK - for now - LOL!

Best wishes to you for a wonderful day!