Thursday, March 29, 2007

Changing of the clothes...

Yep, it's time. Time to put all the winter clothes away and get out the Spring/Summer clothes!

Our bedroom isn't very big, so I only have one big dresser and one very small one. I keep that seasons clothes in the dressers, then when the season is over, I pack up the clothes and put them in boxes. They are stored in the attic until the next season. I keep some clothes out for all year, like sweatpants and sweatshirts, but the sweaters that I wear for work or some long sleeved shirts and heavier pants, get put away and the lighter weight clothes come out!

So this morning, as I was putting some clothes away, I made the decision that when I get home from work tonight, I'm changing the clothes! Sort of a Spring Cleaning of clothes! The long term forecast looks like the temps are going to keep pretty steady or go higher, so I think I'll be safe. At least I sure hope so!

No comments: